Big Field Digital Limited Senior Full Stack PHP WordPress Developer
Our services include digital growth and marketing services. We are committed to helping you achieve your business goals in 21st-century technology. Our services include social media management (Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads), PPC Google Ads Search & Display Ads (Search & Display Ads), corporate and eCommerce website design and development, and Mobile app development (Android Apps).
Senior Full Stack PHP WordPress Developer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience3 – 5 Years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Do you have the skills and experience to develop full-stack applications using PHP and WordPress? Are you a skilled developer who can contribute to the development of custom WordPress themes and plugins as well as managing large-scale production web apps? Do you have superior/expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin/Theme Development/API / Configuration/Advanced Custom Fields)
Big Field Digital is proud that it is one of the fastest-growing Digital Agencies in Nigeria. We are looking for a senior PHP and WordPress developer who has extensive experience in developing web applications, custom WordPress themes, and WP plugins. We do not seek junior developers or those with basic knowledge of WordPress or PHP but are looking for someone who excels in custom WP platform/plugin design and PHP.
- Get some PHP-based web apps that are solid.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software development using PHP or other libraries.
- Demonstrate expertise and knowledge in WordPress (Plugin/Theme Development/API / Configuration/Advanced Custom Fields).
- Expertise in the creation and implementation of custom themes (Converting UI/UX Web Designs into WordPress Compatible HTML) and plugins.
- Expertise in connecting WordPress with third-party services via API integrations and plugins
- Experience in PHP frameworks and third-party libraries
- Expertise in current best practices such as Test-Driven Development or Object-Oriented Programming.
- Solid knowledge of architectural patterns
- Understanding the Agile development life cycle
- Experience working with version control (e.g. Git.
- You are familiar with Docker/Docker Compose
- Writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing codes, and refactoring code that has been written into readable form.
- A strong understanding of design patterns is more important than MVP, MVVM, and MVC.
Bonus for those who are also familiar with:
We need someone who is driven to grow the company and share our passion. Strong communication and teamwork skills are essential. We collaborate a lot! You must be 100% committed to the project and available to work full-time. We do not seek freelancers. Experience is required. Therefore, developers who are not experienced or beginners should not apply. Please do not contact us regarding this job through recruitment agencies. There are no exceptions.
What we offer
- Innovative solutions for the world’s digital transformation
- Exchange experiences with colleagues around the globe
- Friendly staff and a comfortable/pleasing working environment
- Competitive pay and the chance to work on high-quality projects will be yours.
- Opportunities for growth and training
Your previous PHP and WP projects, along with links to your portfolio and your reasons for joining our team should be included in your cover letter.
Modalities of application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to: Use the subject line of your email to include the position